Welcome To The Website of Make-up Artist Phil Briggs
I am a friendly, professional, hard working make-up artist with over 20 years experience. I studied make-up and hair at The London College of Fashion and perfected my skills working at ITN where I became Head of Make-up for 11 years.
I provide a range of make-up services and have specialist skills in:
- Television News make-up
- Live television
- HD Make-up for television and video
- Setting up and running make-up departments
- Hiring and training freelance make-up artists
- Designing a 'look' for new television channels and programmes
- Setting up/training make-up teams internationally with experience in Europe and the Middle East
- Skin Camouflage Make-up (teaching clients to cover scars, birthmarks, Vitiligo patches etc.)
- Skin Camouflage Expert Witness (consultations with clients and report writing for personal injury/accident claims)
- Personal make-up lessons and consultations for private clients
- Make-up consultations for on-screen reporters, journalists and presenters who have to apply their own make-up
For more information please browse the site using the menu.
View my Talent Manager Profile Here